Jamestown Fitness Center
In Jamestown, Rhode Island
Let us help you achieve your fitness goals and make your health a priority.
It’s finally happening – re-opening Monday, June 1.
These changes are for the safety of members and staff. The following changes will be in effect for now:
- JFC will be open from 6:00 – 6:00 Monday through Friday, and from 7:00 – 3:00 on weekends. There will be NO UNSUPERVISED hours.
- A mask must be worn inside the gym.
- For now, all patrons will be screened every time they enter the gym ( please enter through the front door). Your temperature will be taken ( must be under 100.4 ) and COVID-19 questions will be asked.
- Check in is a must to facilitate contact tracing, if needed.
- A Covid checklist will be signed (one time only).
- Changing in the locker room and showers are not allowed at this time.
- Please bring your own water as the bubbler/filling station will be closed.
- Please wash your hands before you work out.
- Seniors may come in anytime, however Seniors only (65+) between 11:00 – 1:00.
- There is a limit of 10 members per floor. Please use the downstairs for stretching.
- Please limit your time in the gym to an hour, if it is busy, to give everyone a fair chance to work out.
- At this time, we are not taking reservations, however, this may change as we see how things are going.
- Please exit through the door by the front desk.
- Please do not bring your young children to the gym.
- It goes without saying that social distancing must be maintained at all times, and wiping down equipment is a must!
We will strive to make coming to the gym a good experience, while staying within the guidelines. Thank you for your patience and your loyalty! It is much appreciated!